Native negrito tribe of the Phillipines…
Negritos are extremely ancient, so ancient that they were the very first people ever to come to South East Asia. The Malaysians even call them the orang asli – the original people. They came with the first wave of people to leave Africa.South East Asia was mainly Negrito 5,000 years ago but now only pockets of them are left here and there.
”For a Samurai to be brave, he must have a bit of Black blood
[KOREAN TV STOP WITH THE BLACK FACE SKITS]
This isn’t the first time there have been black face used on Korean TV and I doubt it would be the last time.
It seems like no matter how much people complain, they still carrying on with their stupidity. Why is it so hard for them to understand that black face isn’t acceptable and please don’t tell me its all down to ignorance because that’s a bunch of bull. And even if it was due to ignorance, I will not take that as an excuse. You should never accept ignorance. Ignorance is evil.
And the way they depict Africans on some of the shows is disgusting…It’s like watching a show from the 50s. We are shown as nothing but savages and I know that the Korean media won’t stop with these blatantly racist skits because as long as the audience is laughing why would they need to stop? (they don’t care about us)
And to you fan-girls always saying “Oppa didn’t mean it” when he does or says something racist SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ACCEPT THAT YOUR OPPA DID SOMETHING PROBLEMATIC
Here are some more example
Kikwang from the band B2ST “eating like a black person”
Here are some articles talking about black face
Cinco Dominicanas en la serie del momento: Orange Is the New Black
"Cinco talentosas Dominicanas que actualmente se encuentran rodando la segunda temporada de "Orange Is The New Black" y que, por cómo terminó la primera, es posible que sus personajes latinos tengan mayor relevancia y profundidad." [x]
World Cup Protests in Brazil | June 12, 2014
1. View of a huge banner against FIFA during an anti-World Cup protest in Rio de Janeiro. (Yasuyoshi Chiba/AFP/Getty Images)
2. A protester is detained by police during a demonstration demanding better public services and protesting the money spent on the World Cup soccer tournament in Sao Paulo. (Nelson Antoine/AP)
3. Riot police block demonstrators in Sao Paulo. (Chico Ferreira/Reuters)
4. Associated Press photographer Rodrigo Abd who was injured by riot police, is assisted while sitting in a petrol station during a protest in Sao Paulo. (Nacho Doce/Reuters)
5. A protestor argues with police during a demonstration in Sao Paulo. (Rodrigo Abd/AP)
6. A protester throws a molotov cocktail at police in Sao Paulo. (Marco Bello/Reuters)
7. Riot policemen detain a demonstrator in Porto Alegre. (Marko Djurica/Reuters)
8. A wounded demonstrator is detained by riot police during a protest in Sao Paulo. (Lunae Parracho/Reuters)
9. A police officer runs with his weapon in hid hand after clashes with demonstrators outside of the Tatuape subway station in Sao Paulo. (Lunae Parracho/Reuters)
10. An anti-government demonstrator takes part in a protest against the 2014 World Cup in Rio de Janeiro. (Pilar Olivares/Reuters)